воскресенье, 26 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD GOTHIC 3 CONTENT MOD 2.6.2

Thank you MadFaTal for answering. I come from Khorinis. Same as the hero and can't know there the rebel base is located. It's a feature of the modification Consequences too. I couldn't find anything in english about the Consequences mod so i have to ask what does this mod actually do? One question would be though, any reason so install the consequences updates if I play the game on English, as text doens't seem to appear, so I guess without that might be better for me. Sorry, it's a link to german topic: gothic 3 content mod 2.6.2

Uploader: Taut
Date Added: 24 February 2007
File Size: 29.3 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 55388
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Content Mod 2.6.2 + Quest Pack 4.2

And why do you look so slimmed down? Although the english installer notices the problem it does not cancel the mod installation it continues and when you start the game you get the missing dialogues.

Into my problem then Thank you for taking the time to read my thread. It's a feature of the modification Consequences too. Even if it doesn't look so, nearly every inch are muscles. They would tell you why the hero is so weak, again. I found the reason.

gothic 3 content mod 2.6.2

You will find a new guy called Tristan which will guide you to the rebel base. But you can ask anytime if you have trouble with quest Draw it mild, stick! Bear with me I know NO german so browsing your forum might be pretty hard for me so any wrong posts that I might do or anything, forgive me.

gothic 3 content mod 2.6.2

For example when you have to ask for Gorn to show you the way to the rebel camp. Milten, every new model, including new hero head if choosen were like changing colors every second, from green to white to dark to yellow, and I was wondering why is that because 2.

I come from Gotbic.

Gothic 3 Myrtana - Content Mod video - rafmc - Mod DB

From what i've seen on Youtube people can play it fine with all the dialogues. Gothic 3 CM 2.

gothic 3 content mod 2.6.2

You can't play all quests for both sides anymore. I've taken a look at it. If you only see an "E" for some dialogs, don't worry, there are only some of them at the beginning and none of them is relevant for quests. SkullX, I moved your mkd to the modifications forum: So keep on playing.

The modification Consequences fix a lot of stuff like this. One question would be though, any reason so install the consequences updates if I play the game on English, as text doens't seem to appear, so I guess without that might be better for me.

Gothic 3 Myrtana - Content Mod 2.6.2 video - rafmc1989

Yes, there are some texts missing. I couldn't find anything in english about the Consequences mod so i have to ask what does this mod actually do? If you like pure open world gaming don't use the modification Consequences. And only the modified heads are changing colors?

Ich komme aus Khorinis. Believe me, there are only some atmosphere texts missing. If you like to know, these texts are missing and are shown on screen as "E" only some dialogs with Hamlar, Lester and Gorn: Sammlung Fehler und Bugs ,od Mod 2. In download section you will find a german manual of Consequences http: Sorry, it's a link to german topic: I will play without it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий